Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Can I call you J.J.?

Had to make mention of this article I found on a website I've never heard of. It's basically a listing of the 100 most creative people in the business, and my new kindred spirit J.J. Abrams is #14. Look at him. He looks like the kind of person who is really invested in his creative work, and reminds me of Jim Henson and George Lucas who always projected this deep commitment to reproducing their ideas. I love these geeky beautiful minds. Props to you J.J.




Since my blog is supposed to celebrate creativity and such, I couldn't pass this up. Check out the list at this link.




I confess I still need to peruse it in full, but I give them advance props for listing writer Neil Gaiman. Gaiman is a very good and very imaginative writer, a fact I can appreciate even if I do not absolutely love something he has done. I am so pleased at this I will even forgive them for including Tya Banks on that list. I may even blog about Neil sometime in the future. For now this is J.J.'s moment.

No comments: